Launching this weekend in Suffolk: Grundisburgh Vale development in Grundisburgh
This weekend (4-5 February) a delightful collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes will launch in the highly desirable village of Grundisburgh, in Suffolk.
Come and meet our sales consultant at the Grundisburgh Vale development this weekend from 10am to 5pm.
Set in a glorious rural landscape within a thriving community, these exceptional homes at Grundisburgh Vale are just minutes from the cosmopolitan riverside town of Woodbridge and the exquisite Suffolk Heritage Coast.
Monika Hanlon, Group Sales and Marketing Director at Hopkins Homes, said:
“Grundisburgh Vale is an exquisite development of 2 to 5-bedroom homes, set within a picture-postcard village. The homes offer contemporary open plan living, spacious rooms, spectacular gardens and all of the many distinctive features that Hopkins Homes is renowned for.
“I am delighted to announce the launch of this new development and look forward to seeing it take shape.”
Why buy new?
There is no better time to buy a brand-new home at Grundisburgh Vale. Buying new provides:
- A blank canvas, with no hidden renovation costs and no major DIY. Buyers can put their feet up and relax from the start, without having to live with someone else’s décor.
- Energy efficiency, helping to save over £2,600* on energy bills every year. Hopkins Homes has a proven record of providing energy efficient homes of either an A or B EPC energy rating. This is achieved through a combination of innovative design and modern materials including new efficient heating systems and greater insulation, to sustainable drainage solutions and water saving systems.
- A simpler way to buy, as the homes have never been occupied, buyers can move in as soon as they are completed. This reduces the buying chain, as well as the stress and uncertainty associated with moving home.
- A new community, as everyone is starting their exciting new chapter at the same time, buyers are in a great place to meet people and build friendships.
- Peace of mind, with a 10-year NHBC buildmark policy and further warranties and guarantees on all appliances and fixtures and fittings.
All visits are by appointment only, from Thursday to Monday, 10am to 5pm. Book an appointment here.
Our sales consultant can be contacted on 01473 353071.
* Savings based on HBF ‘Watt a Save’ report which can be viewed at www.hbf.co.uk. Savings for a typical new build house based on average cost per kWh of gas and electricity combined and on prices set by the Government Energy Price Guarantee for bills in October 2022.