- View all developments
- Buyer’s Guide
We take enormous pride in carefully crafting our new homes so that they remain timeless for future generations.
Our Customer Charter ensures that these values continue through each step of the buying process and beyond, demonstrating our commitment to you.
– Our Sales Consultants are on hand to support you from your very first enquiry right through to the completion of your new home. They will explain what you can expect during this journey and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
They will also assist you during the selection process of your choices and extras, and keep you informed on the progress of your new home.
– Our Site Manager will check the quality of your new home at key stages of construction and meet with you to discuss any remedial works.
– Together with the Sales Consultant, the Site Manager will provide a home demonstration to show you all the appliances, heating system and key features of your new home.
– A dedicated Customer Care Co-ordinator will be available to support you once you have moved in and an out-of-hours contact will be provided for emergencies.
– Health and Safety advice will be provided to minimise any risks on site whilst visiting your chosen development.
– Clear information will be provided on your chosen home, along with details of our warranty and the NHBC Buildmark policy.
– We are a registered developer with the New Homes Quality Board and comply with their Code. A formal complaints procedure is available should you feel that any concerns or issues have not been addressed to your satisfaction.