Help to Buy
Reserve your brand new home with just 5% depositFind out more
Mill Grove is being developed by Hopkins Homes in association with the Flagship Group and offers an outstanding collection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom stylish new homes in the delightful market town of Stowmarket. Located in the heart of Suffolk’s stunning countryside, Mill Grove offers 22 exciting designs available, so there are styles and sizes to suit a wide range of buyers and individual tastes.
Book your virtual or in-person appointment by clicking here
When choosing a property at Mill Grove, you are guaranteed a home that you will be proud to live in.Tour Show Home see our homes
Mill Grove boasts the perfect combination of stylish homes, thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of modern living. It guarantees homeowners an exclusive new community without compromise. Browse the images below to discover every property which is still available on this development. You can also use the filters to narrow down your search to only display the homes that match your requirements.
THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 7 PROPERTIES AVAILABLE
The properties at Mill Grove have been carefully designed to maximise space and create well appointed homes that cater for modern living. Get an overview of the site layout, house positions, road network, green spaces and more using the siteplan below. Drag on the map to move around the site and use the icons in the top right corner to zoom in and out.
*Subject to terms and conditions. Please speak to our Sales Advisor for further information.
The computer generated images, floor plans, configurations and layouts are included for guidance only. Please refer to drawings in sales office. Floor Plans and Dimensions can only be given as a guide and are indicative of the House Type only. These are liable to change as build progresses. Please speak to the Sales Consultant for plot specific information.
Set within the heart of the idyllic Suffolk countryside and yet ideally located for travel, Stowmarket offers a range of shopping and leisure facilities as well as its own main line train station. The town high street has a unique blend of national and independent retailers, with a range of family run specialist stores and national chains that provide a variety of products. The local market, held on Thursdays and Saturdays, offers fresh local produce from the region whilst a selection of large supermarkets and smaller stores cater for all your grocery and household needs.
For families, Stowmarket affords a variety of schools covering all key stages, including playgroups and nurseries, as well as two tier education with further education opportunities available at Suffolk New College, Suffolk One and the University of Suffolk all located in nearby Ipswich. The highly rated Finborough School, an independent day and boarding school, is just under 3 miles away.*
There are also plenty of leisure and dining opportunities including modern bars & grills, international cuisine and many hostelries in the local villages of Onehouse, Buxhall, Great Finborough and Stowupland, boasting home cooked food alongside real ales. Plus, as you would expect from a bustling town there are plenty of takeaways for whatever you are in the mood for.
Entertainment is plentiful with both the John Peel Centre for Creative Arts and the Regal Theatre hosting a variety of events including live music, theatre, comedy nights and blockbuster film screenings. For a more energetic pace, Stowmarket’s Mid Suffolk Leisure Centre has a state-of-the-art gym, 3 swimming pools, a climbing wall and childrens’ soft play area. There are also plenty of sports clubs including rugby, football, cricket and bowls and an abundance of hobbies to take up or perfect from amateur dramatics, falconry, golf, fencing, martial arts, Pilates and several bands and choirs. Everything you could want for a great lifestyle is all close to home.
The town occupies a perfectly central location, only 2 miles from the A14, the main trunk road through the heart of Suffolk and, being just over a mile from the train station, you can be in Ipswich in 14 minutes, Bury St Edmunds in 20 minutes or Norwich in 32 minutes. Heading into the capital is easy as there is a direct line into London Liverpool Street offering journey times of just 78 minutes.
The A14 2.0 miles
Bury St Edmunds 15.5 miles
Ipswich 15.5 miles
Norwich 39.2 miles
Cambridge 43.1 miles
London Stansted Airport 64.6 miles
Central London 96.5 miles
(From Stowmarket train station – 1.3 miles from Mill Grove)
Ipswich 14 mins
Bury St Edmunds 20 mins
Norwich 32 mins
Cambridge 1 hr 6 mins
London Liverpool Street 1 hr 18 mins
All travel times and distances are approximate and are courtesy of googlemaps.co.uk and nationalrail.co.uk
School places not guaranteed. Before making a commitment to purchase please make your own enquiries as to amenities/facilities in the immediate/surrounding areas and the availability of school places. Do not rely upon any information provided in this respect on this website. It is provided in good faith but satisfy yourself in all regards prior to committing to purchase.
Hopkins Homes are an award-winning house builder known for creating bespoke quality properties throughout the East of England. Mill Grove boasts the perfect combination of stylish homes, thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of modern living. It guarantees homeowners an exclusive new community without compromise.
• Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
• Neff oven, hob and hood fitted as standard to certain plots
• Duel fuel range cooker and hood fitted as standard to certain plots
• Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
• Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles from our selected range
• Choice of flooring from our selected range
• Superfast FTTP broadband
• Mains wired smoke detector to all homes
• Mains wired carbon monoxide detectors to plots with fireplaces
• TV points to living room, study and all bedrooms
• Telephone/data points to living room, study and all bedrooms
• Media plate to living room
• Central heating via thermostatically controlled radiators
• Roca white sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps
• Outside tap to certain plots
• Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
• Timber staircase painted white satin
• Timber double glazed windows with a satin finish as standard
• Four-panel internal doors with chrome-effect handles
• Fitted wardrobes to certain bedrooms
• Kitchen – between worktop and wall cupboards
• Bathroom – half-height all round
• En-Suite – full-height to shower cubicle with splashback to handbasin and tiled window sill where applicable
• Cloakroom – splashback to hand basin and tiled window sillwhere applicable
• Tile trim where applicable
• Loft light where applicable
• Front garden landscaped
• Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled where applicable
• Coving to certain areas
• Feature fireplace included to selected plots
• Multi-point locks to external doors
• Lighting and double power sockets to certain garages
• All internal walls painted in white matt emulsion
If you’d like to see the full brochure for this development add your details to the form and we’ll send you a link which will allow you to download it in PDF format. If you’d prefer to browse the brochure in its physical form, get in touch with us and we will send you a copy in the post.
Please contact a Sales Consultant on 01449 703916 for further information or to arrange a viewing. Appointments are available Thursday – Monday, 10am to 5pm, book yours by clicking here.
For general enquiries send us a message using the form.
Off Union Road