Sprowston is brimming with convenient amenities. There are several supermarkets, banks, a post office, a GP, dentist and a range of schools, from primary to college. Sprowston’s community facilities are set to grow even further, with new pedestrian and cycle ways, a primary school and a number of recreation areas all in the pipeline.

For when it’s time to unwind, the family-friendly Blue Boar Inn is a short stroll away, as is Sprowston Manor Hotel, which boasts dining and spa facilities, an 18-hole golf course and fitness club. Meanwhile children of all ages will enjoy the play areas at Sparhawk Park.

Just half an hour away by car is the idyllic Norfolk Broads, with all manner of things to do, from exploring restored windmills and medieval churches to birdwatching and hiring a boat. (There’s a reason they call the Broads the ‘Venice of the East’.) The coastal town of Cromer is famous for its tasty crabs, wide open beaches and traditional theatre offering an array of concerts and the only End of the Pier Show in Europe. Thrill-seekers will enjoy a visit to treetop adventure park BeWILDerwood in Hoveton.

Fewer than four miles from home is the historic city of Norwich, with its plethora of cultural, leisure, retail and dining facilities. Attractions include the city’s 11th-century cathedral, the Theatre Royal and Intu Chapelfield Shopping Centre.

Sprowston has good transport links via the A47, while London Liverpool Street can be accessed in just under 2 hours from Norwich railway station.

St George’s Place

St George’s Place is a superb collection of homes in a vibrant new community, set in a highly desirable area of Norfolk.

Like all Hopkins homes, the properties at St George’s Place have been lovingly crafted using traditional build methods to create homes that are timeless on the outside and that move with the times on the inside.

The type of properties range from two-bedroom apartments to three-bedroom townhouses and four-bedroom detached family homes. Which means a community for all kinds of people and all kinds of lifestyles await you here at St George’s Place.

Our new build homes at St George’s Place also offer the perfect opportunity for ‘right-sizers’. If you’re seeking to move away from London or another other busy commuter area, with Hopkins you can buy a brand new home in a beautiful location, enjoy more space inside and out, at a price you might just be surprised by

St Georges Place New Build Homes

St George’s Place – DISCOUNTED HOME

Do you live, work or have family within the Broadland District of Norfolk? Our affordable, discount to market value homes could be for you.

If you live, work or have family in any areas covered by Broadland District Council, you can fully own your affordable home but pay only 80% of the market value – and pay no rent on the remaining 20%.

Working in conjunction with Broadland District Council, we have a selection of two- and three-bedroom homes at St George’s Place exclusively reserved for local people with a local connection. Contact us today to find out more.

St George’s Place is a superb collection of homes within a vibrant new community situated close to the heart of Norwich and enjoying excellent road links throughout the Broadland District area.

St Georges Place Streetscene

Get in touch to book your viewing by calling, emailing, or chatting to one of our experts today.