Why Part Exchange?
Many home purchases fail because buyers aren’t able to sell their current home or are stuck in a chain due to the other homeowners being unable to find a buyer. Part exchange means you can bypass these problems and also enjoy the following benefits:
- No agent fees to pay
- A quick, guaranteed sale
- Professional support and guidance throughout the process
- Stay in your existing home until your new Hopkins Homes property is ready for you to move into.
The process is simple:
- Identify the property you would like to buy.
- We will ask you a few questions about your existing property and finance.
- Providing that your existing home meets the terms and conditions required for Part Exchange, your preferred plot is then secured with a standard £1,000 reservation fee. This reserves the property and fixes the price.
- We will arrange for your existing property to be valued professionally by three independent estate agents.
- We will make you an offer which will be subject to contract and necessary surveys.
- Once you have accepted our offer for your existing property, we will need written confirmation from you.
- We’ll arrange for the necessary contract documents to be forwarded to your solicitor and thereafter the sale progresses as normal. You remain in your present property until your new home is ready and the transaction is completed.
For full terms and conditions, please click here