Book an appointment now!
In line with Government guidance, all Hopkins Homes and Hopkins & Moore marketing suites and show homes are re-opening on Thursday 21st May with appointments available to be made directly with the Sales Consultants.
Lee Barnard, Managing Director of the Hopkins Group said: “I am pleased that we have been able to successfully reopen our marketing suites across our 23 developments throughout the region. This means that we can continue to help our customers move into the properties they have completed on and show potential new buyers their future homes. It also means we can start to get all of our team back to work.”
The Hopkins Group has put in place (and had independently verified) a detailed set of measures to ensure compliance with safety protocols at all of our developments including:
- Only booked customer appointments will be allowed. If a visitor arrives without an appointment, and there is no other customer in the sales office at the time nor an imminent appointment booked, then the visitor would be permitted to take the vacant appointment slot.
- Only one appointment may take place at a time.
- All attendees in a party must be from the same household and any children need to be able to maintain safe social distancing.
- Names and phone contact details will be taken in advance of the appointment and recorded (in accordance with GDPR) to enable contact tracking should that become required.
- Customers are informed in advance of arrival of the measures in place and that they should not attend if they are displaying any symptoms – they should stay at home.
- Customers are advised to be punctual, or arrive only a few minutes before their allocated appointment time, and to wait in their vehicle until their appointment.
- Clear signage will be provided advising customers not to touch any surfaces. Doors are opened by Sales Consultants, not visitors.
- Customers will be asked to use hand sanitiser upon entering the marketing suite.
- Disposable gloves will be made available for both staff and customers. These are disposed of after the visit.
- No documentation will be directly exchanged between staff and customers.
Lee continued: “As we emerge from these unprecedented events and start to think about the new normal and plan for our future, there is no doubt about the absolute need for new homes. We have seen a big increase in property enquiries and visits to our website recently, but you can’t replace that human interaction. So, I am delighted that we are able to open our marketing suites and show homes this week, allowing visitors to get up close to our exceptional finish and experience the beautiful environments that we create.”