Shared Equity Opportunity

Shared Equity Opportunity in Wickham Market, Suffolk

Limited Availability - 3 Homes Only.

A rare opportunity to purchase a brand new Hopkins & Moore home at 75% of market value* is available at their prestigious Deben Mews development in this charming Suffolk market town.

In order to be considered for one of these properties, certain criteria must be met. This includes having a local connection to the Parish of Wickham Market and having a total household income under £60,000.

One 3 bedroom property available at £149,995*

Two 2 bedroom properties available at £119,995* each.

These delightful properties will be available to view on Saturday 23rd August, 10am - 5pm together with representatives from Just Mortgages, the new build mortgage and shared equity specialists along with our knowledgeable Sales Consultant.

*75% of Open Market Value. Remaining 25% equity will be vested with Saffron Housing Trust. Qualifying criteria and Terms & Conditions apply.