Help to Buy
Reserve your brand new home with just 5% depositFind out more
Chitts Hill is a superb collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in vibrant Essex close to the bustling town of Colchester. Find your perfect lifestyle in this desirable location which is perfectly placed to enjoy the best of town and countryside and boasts excellent travel connections.
These exceptional homes have been crafted to the high standards for which Hopkins Homes is renowned. There is a choice of design, whether you are a single professional, growing family or looking to downsize. This impressive community will also include play equipment, a trim trail, cycle paths and wildflower areas.
THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 6 PROPERTIES AVAILABLE
A stunning collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Each of the homes at Chitts Hill provides perfect space for you to enjoy modern living.
*Subject to terms and conditions. Please speak to our Sales Advisor for further information.
The computer generated images, floor plans, configurations and layouts are included for guidance only. Please refer to drawings in sales office. Floor Plans and Dimensions can only be given as a guide and are indicative of the House Type only. These are liable to change as build progresses. Please speak to the Sales Consultant for plot specific information.
As Britain’s oldest recorded town, Colchester is full of things to see and do. You can explore its colourful history at the award-winning castle museum, visit St Botolph’s Priory or discover one of the many Roman artifacts that have been unearthed throughout the town.
For culture, Castle Park hosts a variety of superb events as well as being home to the town’s well-established cricket club. You can visit Firstsite, the town’s contemporary visual arts centre, or the popular Mercury Theatre and multi-screen Odeon Cinema.
Colchester is a great spot for retail therapy. In the town centre you’ll find many high street favourites as well as charming independent shops and boutiques tucked away along the town’s old lanes. There is also an array of fantastic places to eat and drink throughout the town.
Take a breath of fresh air at High Woods Country Park, where you can walk or cycle through woodland and across wildflower meadows or enjoy a range of sports and leisure activities at Leisure World.
Within a short drive of Chitts Hill you’ll find Dedham Vale, an area of outstanding natural beauty, made famous by artists Constable and Gainsborough. Just ten miles away is the Essex coastline and Mersea Island, a haven for yachting enthusiasts where you can also take walks along the beach past parades of picturesque beach huts or enjoy fine seafood restaurants overlooking the creeks.
Exceptionally well-connected by road and rail, Colchester’s mainline train station offers links to London Liverpool Street in as little as 49 minutes, whilst Marks Tey station is just three miles away. By road, the A12 is easily accessible, providing a fast route to London and the M25 for travel further afield, while
London Stansted Airport can be reached in around 40 minutes.
Colchester North Station 3.1 miles
Marks Tey Station 3.7 miles
Colchester Town Centre 3.8 miles
Ipswich 20.8 miles
Chelmsford 22.3 miles
Stansted Airport 29.8 miles
(from Marks Tey)
Colchester North Station 7 mins
Colchester Town Station 16 mins
Chelmsford 20 mins
Ipswich 28 mins
London Liverpool Street 57 mins
Norwich 1hr 25 mins
All travel times and distances are approximate and are courtesy of the aa.com and nationalrail.co.uk
School places not guaranteed. Before making a commitment to purchase please make your own enquiries as to amenities/facilities in the immediate/surrounding areas and the availability of school places. Do not rely upon any information provided in this respect on this website. It is provided in good faith but satisfy yourself in all regards prior to committing to purchase.
With more than 30 years of designing beautiful homes, Hopkins Homes properties are crafted to the highest standards by our team of skilled tradesmen using cutting-edge technology and materials.
Hopkins Homes are multi award-winning house builders known for creating exceptional properties of the highest quality throughout the East of England. The stylish homes at Chitts Hill are no exception; these are homes designed to meet the balanced needs of a modern lifestyle.
• Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
• Neff oven, hob and cooker hood fitted as standard to certain plots
• Dual fuel range cooker and hood fitted as standard to certain plots
• Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
• Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles from our selected range
• Choice of flooring from our selected range
• Superfast FTTP broadband
• Mains wired smoke detector to all homes
• Mains wired carbon monoxide detectors to plots with fireplaces
• TV points to living room, study and all bedrooms
• Telephone/data points to living room, study and all bedrooms
• Media plate to living room
• Single or dual zone central heating via thermostatically controlled
radiators depending upon plot
• White sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps
• Outside tap to certain plots
• Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
• Timber staircase to certain plots, painted white
• Timber windows as standard
• Four-panel internal doors with chrome-effect handles
• Fitted wardrobes to certain bedrooms
• Kitchen – between worktop and wall cupboards
• Bathroom – half-height all round
• En-Suite – full-height to shower cubicle with splashback to hand
basin and tiled window sill where applicable
• Cloakroom – splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill
• Tile trim where applicable
• Loft light where applicable
• Front garden landscaped and turfed where applicable
• Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled where applicable
• Coving to certain areas
• Feature fireplace included to selected plots
• Multi-point locks to external doors
• Lighting and double power sockets to certain garages
• All internal walls painted in white matt emulsion
If you’d like to see the full brochure for this development add your details to the form and we’ll send you a link which will allow you to download it in PDF format. If you’d prefer to browse the brochure in its physical form, get in touch with us and we will send you a copy in the post.
Register your interest using the form on the right, or call our team on 01206 699794